Wednesday, February 20, 2008

N-E-R-D

My blog friend, Allison, and I are making plans to hang out in the near future.

I am so excited...I realize how nerdy that sounds.

Ever since we set the idea of meeting up I think about what I'd like to do and talk about with her whenever I read her comments on my blog.

Here's what I've thought of so far:

1. I'd like to watch some TV with her.

2. Have her guide me through google analytics...I'm terribly confused by it.

3. Have her say "brilliant" in a British accent.

4. Have her tell me about Kenya.

5. Talk about blogs.

There's other stuff too, but I'd like to save that for the actual meet and greet.

Although we've met before, we actually get to hang out this time...

excellent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok if ur a nerd...i still love u...

Allison said...

I'm, apparently, equally as nerdy because I'm totally excited to meet you too!
I thought about it today at work...that we're going to be friends...and we'll both blog about it that night!