Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Catch Me if You Can!

I love getting caught up on stuff.

Last night I balanced my check book while watching Jon and Kate Plus Eig8t.

I cleaned my room, folded laundry, put it away, prepped some yummy food for today and cleaned out some paperwork.

Today at the church, I got to tie up some loose ends that had just been there and I got to catch up on lots of stuff that had been pending. Filing pictures, making some picture CDs for people, etc. One of those pending things had been pending since last summer...yikes!

I love catching up on stuff.

Makes me feel like I can do SO much more!

AND, I even got started on my to do list for this week :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go!
I LOVE to be productive and I did NOTHING today...

Bibi said...

I know what you mean, afterwards you just feel accomplished!! :) I love that!