Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I will not allow my personal tragedy interfere with my ability to do good hair...

I've always had short hair.

Always.

But now, I have long hair...it was intentional...I worked long and hard to grow it out.

Here's what my hair looked like, as of Sunday afternoon:

The girls and I took a picture together and it seems as though only my first layer decided to show up (on the left side):
After looking at this picture, I'm contemplating going back to short.
My small group has asked me to keep it long...they like it long, so do I...but maybe change in good.
What do you think?

4 comments:

Allison said...

Keep it long...you can always have short hair in 6 months!

Anonymous said...

i hate it...i like em long....keep it...

Bibi said...

If you keep it long you can always cut it... if you cut it you can always grow it out... so really I think it all comes down to how you feel...

Anonymous said...

i;m with Howard....lonng all the way!!!!