Thursday, June 21, 2007

A BIG day in a BIG way

Today something happened that...was really major in my life.

My day was filled with work, friends and this really BIG thing.

So this is why I am posting so late into my work day.

Please pray for me. That God's will would be done in my life. Not mine, but His.

And I really mean it. Really, I do.

I know God wants to mold and teach me in new different ways, I'm just not sure how that will play out in my life...but I think I'm ready to know.

I know I'm ready to know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM PRAYING!!! THERE HAS ALSO BEEN SOME DEEP SADNESS ND A LITTLE WATER IN THE EES!! I LOVE U SO MUCH!!

Bibi said...

God gots your back!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY WRITTING SKILLS??!! CORRECTIONS "AND" AND "EYES"!!

JANETTE

Anonymous said...

I'm praying as well....lol jan posted what I wanted to say...even the little water in the eyes....lol....i guess i won't say much, except to pray for you and ask God for his will to be done. Just know that no matter what God has planned for you, i will support you 100%!luv ya!

Jessica Torres said...

I love you guys...SO MUCH!