Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Walking With Walt*

Yesterday at lunch I shared with Bibi, Janette and Edgar about my next financial venture--I use the word venture lightly as each of these things costs less than $200, except for the computer.

A couple of months ago my venture was getting a digital camera...

About a month ago it was getting a laptop... (which I'm not sure about anymore--that's more of a long term goal)

A couple of weeks ago it was getting Michael Buble tickets...(which is in the works)

And the latest and greatest venture is going on the "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" guided tour through Disneyland.

Here's what the tour comes with:
A guided tour through Disneyland® Park where I will fully understand the vision, challenges, hard work and excitement that went into creating everything that is associated with the name, and the man, Walt Disney.
1. Lots of fun facts and trivia.
2. A ride on the Disneyland® Railroad.
3. Hear Walt Disney talk about Disneyland® Park in his own words.
3. A unique visit to the first attraction at Disneyland® Park featuring Audio-Animatronics®, Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.
4. A peek at the Lobby of the exclusive members only Club 33.
5. Enjoy a private lunch on Main Street, U.S.A.
— the land patterned after Walt's ideal version of small town America.
6. An exclusive, collectible "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" pin.


**The items in bold are the ones I am MOST excited about!

Annual pass holders get an amazing discount...which makes me even more excited!

I've already talked to Evelyn and my sister about it so hopefully we can make it out there pretty soon.

*Don't you just love my good use of alliteration?

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I hope you have a lot of fun!!