Monday, June 11, 2007

A Pharmaceutical Find



Last Saturday night my sister, Marlen, and I went to Walgreen's to buy Baby Don some formula and to buy me some Us Weekly.

As we trotted down the isles looking for some junk food to take with us I ran into a Grey's Anatomy Trivia Board Game! Two of my favorite things in life packaged together so nicely-board games and Grey's!

Truth be told, the first thing that made my eye catch the game was the $9.99 bright yellow tag hanging under it.

Maribel had told me about this game (said Becky had gotten it), but never did I think I'd find it at Walgreen's! I bought it on the spot!

And just in case you're wondering I did open it to see what kind of format the game was in...but I didn't even peak at the question/answer cards...I'm still waiting for a Grey's marathon night in...I want to play fair.

Who's up for some serious Grey's Anatomy butt kickin'?

*My game is in a cardboard box...not in a nice tin box like the one pictured above.

5 comments:

German E. Contreras said...

I want to play!

Bibi said...

I want to play too!!!

Bibi said...

German I want my season 2 back!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know a thing about this game but all I have to do is google the answer....i bet I can beat all of you! There is nothing you can't find on the good old world wide web! suckas!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! YES!!!!! LET'S PLAY!!!!! :0
PS...I REALLY MISS U!!

JANETTE