Friday, June 1, 2007

Why have I Knott posted these pictures?

Because it takes tons of time for them to load onto blogger.

But here they are!
Our Knott's pictures from Sunday (well, some...but not all).
A picture of a picture.
Funny how the little ones look big and the big ones look little.
Me, trying to do the "Rene".
Tatu, alone on Big Foot Rapids.
My granddaughter and I.
We got really wet!
The not-so-yummy pizza.
Gus wearing girl glasses.
Second trip to Ghostrider.

Fun day!
But next time I'll take my Knott's without a side order of drama...thank you very much! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DRAMA??

JANETTE

Anonymous said...

aw...my lovely kids....i miss them all very very mucho!

Jessica Torres said...

boy/girl drama (behind the scenes).

Bibi said...

well at least you had some fun