Thursday, June 28, 2007

What happens when you take your small group to the beach?

Our small group...

A day at the beach...

Cute girls!


Some puppies hanging out on forbidden territory.
German...preventing sunburn.
More cute girls.
Bibi "tanned".
Baywatch German.
The girls land sailing.
Titanic...minus the ship.

Practicing for his next issue of "Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition".

Cuties!
The grand finale: German jumps over Bibi.
did a little tanning, a little shopping, a little eating, a little swimming...
a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.....i miss the ocean....the sand....the wind....and my puppies...

German E. Contreras said...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

Bibi said...

I HAD A LOT OF FUN!!

COME BACK HOWARD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THAT DAY!!! I LOVR THE PICS!!

JANETTE