Friday, June 15, 2007

More Michael

Michael Buble has been on my mind lately (this is why I'm posting about him twice in a row).

"WHY?" you ask.

Because:
#1 He's adorable.
#2 He's so talented.
#3 His music is so romantic.
#4 He's coming to LA.
#5 I recently got his new CD.
#6 I joined his fan club on Sunday morning.

Bibi and I have been scouting out tickets to go to his show, but every time we'd search online we'd get jipped. Every ticket was sold out and then we'd find that they'd be on eBay being auctioned off at ridiculously high prices.

One day I noticed that there's a thing on Ticketmaster where they'd have pre-sales on event tickets for all fan club members, so Bibi and I figured that the best way to get cheap, good tickets was to become part of his Bungalow-B Fan club.

Sunday morning, in-between services we came into the office and did it!
It cost each of us about $40. The membership came with certain privileges and a pack of little Buble goodies, that should be arriving at Bibi's house anytime soon!

As I pushed the "FINISH" button on the computer screen I felt like a teenager again. The last time I was a part of a fan club was when I was 17 and joined the Audio Adrenaline Junkies Club.

Ah, there's nothing like coming back to my groupie ways...

2 comments:

Bibi said...

I'm loving it!!

Bibi said...

And I can't wait for the things to arrive!!