Monday, November 26, 2007

Irrational Fears (Part 1 of many)

While in line for the Matterhorn yesterday German pointed out that I have many, many ridiculous fears...Janette proceeded to name them one by one (well, all of the ones she knows of).

I promised them I'd make a list of them...the ones thus far (I am fully aware that more will be added on as time goes on).

These are irrational fears, which means they may not make any sense to you, but they do to me. So, please, no judgement.

#1 Bridges-afraid they'll collapse while I'm on them or that an earthquake might come as I'm driving mid-way.

#2 Deep sea-afraid of getting eaten by a sea creature, my head exploding from the pressure or even worse, the dark unknown places.

#3 Deep space-afraid of what's out there, or getting lost in space...just drift forever...yikes!

#4 Self-Pollinating Plants-those things could poke out an eye.

#5 Breaking my bones- I am so scared of the pain and hospital visit.

#6 The Abominable Snowman in the Matterhorn- he's really ugly and I hate his growl...gives me chills.

#7 The battle scene in the Pirates ride at DL- what's behind those dark caverns?

#8 Clouds- I think they'd suffocate me if I breathed them in.

#9 Having bacteria in my throat- every morning I purposefully cough up from the back of my throat as I brush my teeth...I'm afraid some weird bacteria might accumulate back there over night.

#10 Having a terminal illness and not knowing it- I think it's because of all my Grey's viewing.

Trust me...there's more to come.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

Dude, you're weird!!

Kim said...

never mind I reread your post...forgive me i am a nerd too :)