Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Peer Pressure

Yesterday afternoon I made a quick run after work (but before my 7pm meeting) to the mall to meet up with my mom, sister and niece.

My mom and sister had been shopping for the better part of the day and I had my eyes set on a Hurley jacket I'd seen last Friday at Macy's.

As I went up the escalator I realized that most of their Christmas decorations were up...we went into a couple of other stores and they may not have had the decor up, but their in-store soundtracks were in full Christmas swing.

The Christmas season used to start the day after Thanksgiving...apparently, now it begins the week after Halloween.

I gave in...

I'm officially playing Christmas songs in the office, in my car and in my room...for the rest of the year.

And if I happen to answer the phone with a "Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Jesus is Almost Here, Happy Holidays, etc." blame Bibi and I around this same time last year.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Your funny!!! I guess it's never to soon for some people...