Thursday, November 15, 2007

Winter Camp

Oh how I long to be there!

As I woke up this morning I had this incredible desire to go to winter camp. With students...not by myself.

In our student ministries we've always done summer camp, but never winter camp, we've taken leaders out to winter retreats, but never students. I think it'd be awesome to take them out...be cold...cuddle...board games...all nighters in a cabin...wear HUGE coats...hang out in the lodge...camp fires...long talks...just being with students...I think it'd be so great.

So...
(Bibi, if you're reading this)

I propose winter camp next year...keep summer camp simple and do something totally amazing for winter.

I love just thinkng of it...

but if I had my way...I'd be there right now.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

That's cool!! I'll think about it... I doubt the students could afford it since they already complain about summer camp, sleeping in a cabin has to be at least twice the money.