Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving #1

This was the first of my three Thanksgivings (students, office, family).

Last night we had our High School Small Groups Thanksgiving Party.

On the menu:
Edgar's Ham
Angie's Mashed Potatoes (with KFC gravy...mmmmm)
My sweet buttered corn
Georgina's macaroni salad
Bibi's bread rolls
Abby's homemade cake
Store-bought cake
Chips
Soda
The turkey went missing (that's another story)

Attire:
We were told to come in our "Sunday Best", most people did...the boys really cleaned up good!

A lot went on:
Celebrated two birthdays (Rene and Abby), football, dancing, music, foosball, people drank gravy and put it on everything they ate (by people I mean me), cake fights, learning how to lock-up the lot, tons of pictures, lots of laughter...

such a fun, crazy night!












I'll fill you in on Thanksgivings #2 and #3 once they happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT LLOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!!! :) I'M KINDA SADDEND I WAN'T THERE!! :( U GUYS R LOOKING PRETTY DARN GOOD!!!

Bibi said...

Hopefully we can have a turkey next year!!