Saturday, November 17, 2007

Titanic

I watched "Titanic" last night.

Well...part of "Titanic". I couldn't bear to watch the last 30 minutes (the actual going down part).

I totally forgot about this one hilarious, yet disgusting scene.

Once the ship hits the ice burg, the water starts filling the lower decks (where the least expensive cabins are). Everyone feels the ship shudder and gets out of bed, only to find out they are ankle deep in water.

As the people start running out, the scene focuses on a bunch of mice running down the hallway. One of the guys says, "if this is where the mice are going, it's good enough for me" (in an Irish accent) as he runs after the mice.

Wow...

So gross (to see the actual mice) but so funny to think that anyone would take direction from a mouse.

Don't get me wrong...I figure that the people on the boat would be so desperate, they'd do anything to be safe (I would too if placed in that situation). But, mice?

I thought of Evelyn the entire time.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Hey, mice are cool. I used to have some, Ricky and Lucy but one disappeared and the other one committed suicide shortly after.