Thursday, November 29, 2007

Irrational Fears (Part 2 of many)

#11. Being alone in movie theater bathrooms-they always creep me out, I think some crazy person's gonna' pop out of one of the stalls and kill me...really.

#12. Hitting someone with my car-there's this dark corner by my house that I always make a left on, the combination of my bad eyesight and the dark make me fear I might run over someone who's crossing the street.

#13. Being stalked-my mom always tells me to have a heads up whenever I get home late because you never know who's watching. I'm scared someone might be watching me and attack me...I keep my finger on the ALERT button of my car alarm until I get into my house.

#14. Park trash cans-when I was a little girl a big news story came out about how there were serial killers who cut their victims up and threw them into public trash cans. Whenever I walk past a trash can at a public park I can't look in...I think there might be someone in there.

#15. Showers-I saw the movie "Psycho" when I was 9. It took me 3 months to leave the bathtub and get into the shower. I now search the entire bathroom before I go in, lock the door behind me and keep my eyes open the entire time.

2 comments:

Bibi said...

You forgot the one about the parking structure collapsing...

Anonymous said...

keep em coming....