Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Birds, One Stone

Probably one of the best shows I've been to...

Last night we went out to UCI to see Switchfoot and Relient K. SO, SO good!

The lighting, sound, vocals, showmanship...wow, so good.
Every time they played another song I kept thinking, "it can't get better than this"...but it did. Relient K even made it snow when they played "Sleigh Ride".
And Switchfoot...oh, so amazing. A true rock show from them...love them.

Relient K

Switchfoot


The boys playing cops in the parking structure

Parking structure sign

No, we didn't pee.

3 comments:

Bibi said...

THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BE THERE :(

BTW...U AND GEORGE LOOK REALLY CUTE!!

Jessica Torres said...

How about Jorge looks really cute...I was not being cute that night :)