Monday, November 5, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!

Last Thursday night I (seriously) got the biggest surprise ever.

I must admit, I'm not easily surprised.
My curious and sneaky nature make me that way.
I'm a great guesser, things don't easily catch me off guard, and since my mind runs ten million miles a minute I usually thought of what you're thinking right now, a week ago.

Oh, not last Thursday night...

Howard and I wanted to spent time before he left on Friday morning so he said he knew what he'd like to do...he just wouldn't tell me.

I guessed, asked, looked but to no avail.

He picked me up on Thursday afternoon and we made our long trek down to San Diego.

Where? A Chris Tomlin concert.

I was totally caught off guard...but I LOVED it. I kept thinking..."what a fun surprise".

Howard, wow...you always step it up...I love you!

No comments: