Monday, November 12, 2007

Ryan Gosling

This guy is pretty amazing.

I've seen Ryan Gosling in 4 films: The Notebook, Fracture, Remember the Titans and, most recently, Lars and the Real Girl (over the weekend).

Lars and the Real Girl was good...good plot line, double entendres, some dry humor, heartwarming message, moments that left you wondering...

but ultimately what made it good was Ryan.

Every movie he's been in has been so different, yet he finds a way to shine. He plays diverse characters, and I seem to forget it's him...in that role, I believe it's this person, the one he's playing. I know you're probably saying, "Jessica, that's what acting is...duh?". I get it...he's just SO good at it.

I mean...I would have married him as Noah (The Notebook) and been a little creeped out by him as Lars (Lars and the Real Girl)...now that's good acting.

No comments: